Pen Y Bont 2020 Tariff
|Low & Mid Season||Easter
19th - 28th April
May Bank Holidays
5th - 13th May
24th May -2nd June
& High Season
(June,July & Aug)
|Caravan / Tent, 2 Adults, 2 Children (3-16 yrs)||£20 per night||£20 per night|
|Large Tents (over 6 metres)|
& Trailer Tents with awning
|£22 per night||£23 per night|
|Motorhome, 2 Adults, 2 Children (3-16 yrs)||£20 per night||£20 per night|
|Electric Hookup||£5 per night||£5 per night|
|Extra Adults||£6 per night||£6 per night|
|Extra Children (3-16 yrs)||£2 per night||£3 per night|
|Full Awning||£3 per night|
|Porch Awning||£2 per night|
|Single Occupancy (on foot) in Small Tent||£10 per night||£12 per night|
|Extra Car||£2 per night||£2 per night|
|Trailer & Boat||£2 per night||£2 per night|
|Trailer & Jetski||£2 per night||£2 per night|
|Hot Shower||£1 coin x 5 mins or 20p coin x 1 min.||£1 coin x 5 mins or 20p coin x 1 min.|
|Dogs are welcome. One dog free||Additional dogs - £1 each per night||Additional dogs - £1 each per night|
Cash Payment on Arrival – Thank you
A minimum stay of 3 nights must be booked for bank holidays.
Dogs are welcome at Pen Y Bont but they must be on a lead and not allowed to foul the grass.
- No commercial vehicles allowed on site.
- Please observe the site’s 5 mph speed limit at all times.
- Site arrival from 1pm and all caravan and camping pitches must be vacated by 11.30am on the day of departure.
- No camp fires at the site.
- Disposable barbecues must be raised off the grass on bricks – supplies available on site.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead and supervised at all times.
- Please use breathable ground sheets.
- No refunds given for early departure.