Pen Y Bont Caravan Site Anglesey is conveniently located just a few minutes drive from the A55 Expressway. The village of Valley is within walking distance with shopping precincts, a post office, garage, launderette, hairdressers, doctor and a dental surgery.
The railway station is nearby and a regular bus service passes the site. The surrounding villages boast a variety of cafes, pubs and restaurants. Sandy beaches and the Anglesey Coastal Path are also within easy reach.
- Welsh Speaking Hosts
- Quiet friendly atmosphere in an outstanding location.
- Toilet / shower block.
- Chemical toilet disposal point.
- Waste water disposal point.
- Covered dishwashing area.
- Caravan & Tent Electric hook-ups
- All caravan pitches with ample space for car parking
- Recycling point.
- Bus stop at the end of the drive.
- Access for kayaks & surfboards onto the Inland Sea.
- Adjacent to the Coastal Path.
- Caravan Storage.
- Freezer facility available.
- Dogs welcome on site.
Directions to Pen y Bont Caravan Site
Leave the A55 at junction 3 and follow signs for Valley. At the traffic lights turn left .Drive through the village for one mile (over the railway crossing and mini roundabout). Pen y Bont is on the right hand side opposite a white house.
PLEASE BE AWARE, IF YOU USE SAT NAV, DO NOT TURN RIGHT UP ‘BRYN Y MOR ROAD’. CONTINUE DRIVING FOR APPROX 600M.